[undertow-dev] Configure authentication mechanisms

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 20:04:43 EDT 2013

Anil Saldhana wrote:
> Don't you need some kind of builders to wire things up in Undertow
> even if you are doing the configuration in Wildfly?

Yes and no, for servlet everything is done through the
io.undertow.servlet.api.DeploymentInfo class, that allows you to build a
servlet deployment.

For things above the servlet level handlers are just wired together
directly. The io.undertow.Undertow API is my first attempt at providing
an easy to use embeddable API, it was never intended to be used by Wildfly.

Stuart