[undertow-dev] undertow is redirecting?

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Wed Aug 7 03:36:19 EDT 2013

This is an issue that will be fixed once the latest Undertow release is merged into WF core. It came about as a result of fixing

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/UNDERTOW-89

With the latest code it only redirects if the target is the war root without a / and the target servlet is registered as the default servlet.

I have done a Undertow release with this fix, I just need to sort out some of the development mode stuff before it can be merged into core.

Stuart