[undertow-dev] undertow is redirecting?

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Wed Aug 7 11:03:12 EDT 2013

Yea, that only applies to welcome files though, so this functionality is provided by the Undertow default Servlet. Gatein replaces the default Servlet though, which is why the context root needs special case handling.

For other URI's you cannot redirect if default servlet is a custom servlet, simply because you have no way of knowing which paths that servlet will consider to be directories.