[undertow-dev] Deadlock in JSP page on Wilflfy 8.0 Alpha 4 with umlauts

Wolfgang Knauf wolfgang.knauf at gmx.de
Thu Aug 29 16:04:37 EDT 2013

Many thanks!

I am a bit ashamed, because in my sample, I forgot everything that I
know about encodings in JSP pages, and relied on the server defaults for
years... This deadlock bug was the appropriate punishment for this
laziness ;-).

After declaring everything properly ("@page contentType=...", <meta
http-equiv="content-type" ...>) and applying
"request.setCharacterEncoding(...)", it works like a charm.

Best regards

Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------