[undertow-dev] Form Authentication : Save/Restore Request

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Dec 3 16:06:21 EST 2013

Sometime ago, I did write the form auth code in a generic library
https://github.com/picketbox/picketbox/blob/master/http/src/main/java/org/picketbox/http/authentication/HTTPFormAuthentication.java
https://github.com/picketbox/picketbox/blob/master/http/src/main/java/org/picketbox/http/authentication/AbstractHTTPAuthentication.java

This does request caching.