[undertow-dev] Force a HttpHandler to accept POST only

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 05:10:39 EST 2013

What do you want to happen if it is not a post request?

The simplest way is just:

if(!exchange.getRequestMethod().equals(Methods.POST)) {
  exchange.setResponseCode(405);
  exchange.endExchange();
  return;
}

If you want to pick a handler to invoke based on the method you can use:

Handlers.predicate(Predicates.method(Methods.POST), postHandler, nonPostHandler);

Stuart