[undertow-dev] AuthenticationMechanismFactory

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 11:23:51 EST 2013

To Darran’s question though, do you ever see a valid use case for KeyCloak combining with other authentication mechanisms?

Some admittedly poorly thought out examples:
1. The user wants to register additional IP restrictions
2. The user wants to reject requests with known malware headers
3. The user wants to limit the number of simultaneous sessions with a user id
4. The user wants to allow either password auth or SSO

If you do how should they do it? Keycloak SPI? Plain-ole Handlers?

Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat