[undertow-dev] AuthenticationMechanism lifecycle

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Mon Dec 16 10:41:32 EST 2013

Right now, I just have a junit test.  I set the auth mechanism factory
in the deployment info.

di.addAuthenticationMechanism("FORM" ,
SPFormAuthenticationMechanism.FACTORY);

Irrespective of how it is added, when the deployment start happens,
undertow should try to start
the authentication mechanisms by providing a handle to the servlet
context.  The authentication mechanism
may need to read deployment descriptors or set up internal resources.

Regards,
Anil