[undertow-dev] AuthenticationMechanism lifecycle

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Dec 17 10:43:51 EST 2013

On 12/17/2013 01:38 AM, Stuart Douglas wrote:

> [...]
Unfortunately my unit tests run in junit. I cannot integrate the
ServletExtension mechanism which is
a wildfly based integration usecase. If PicketLink SAML SSO has to
integrate with Undertow, the unit
tests have to run in JUnit like we do with Tomcat and Jetty.

Do you have goals for Undertow to be a standalone web container (like
jetty) or it is just a web container
usable in Wildfly?