[undertow-dev] keep-alive?

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon Jun 3 18:41:40 EDT 2013

It should support Keep-Alive. This sounds like a bug. Is there any easy
way for me to reproduce?

If not, is there any chance you could send me a wireshark dump so I can
see exactly what is going over the wire?

In general Undertow will only close the connection prematurely when
something corrupts the stream to the point where it cannot continue
(e.g. setting a content-length of 100 then only writing 50).

Stuart