[undertow-dev] When DIGEST support?

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Tue Jun 4 07:17:18 EDT 2013

The servlet side is on it's way.  We had some outstanding IDM
integration issues to consider and I will have a small change to
contribute to PicketBox to restore the integration with the JAAS domains.

(The reason it is in for domain management is because the
CallbackHandlers were easier to map to)

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.