[undertow-dev] When DIGEST support?

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 15:20:44 EDT 2013

On 06/11/2013 02:17 PM, Bill Burke wrote:

>> >I like the typed syntax, but I do not like the fact this is using JPA over JDBC. It's going to create a dependency mess (now all wildfly distributions that want to use database auth will require Java EE), and it will slow server initialization for very little gain.
>> >
> They have a file store.
The Identity Store implementations can be:
a) database via jpa
b) file system  (created exclusively for Wildfly)
c) ldap
d) mix and match

Regarding Jason's concern about database authentication requiring EE api
(due to JPA) slowing server startup, that is going to be tough as the
alternative would be straight JDBC.