[undertow-dev] certs

Tomaz Cerar tcerar at redhat.com
Wed Jun 26 18:50:36 EDT 2013

It can do it already but config is going to change in future.

Take a look at WebCERTTestsSecurityDomainSetup in testsuite on how to do it.

Basicly you have to setup securityRealm with server ssl cert, then setup
securtiy constraints for web app

That test we have in testsuite also tests mapping client certs to users via
CertificateRoles security module.

--
tomaz