[undertow-dev] Undertow AS integration status

Tomaz Cerar tomaz.cerar at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 20:14:52 EDT 2013

Hi,

We have what we believe to be working AS - undertow integration ready!

You can see it at https://github.com/undertow-io/jboss-as

I have just merged in https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow-subsystem
repo.

That means two things, undertow-subsystem repo won't be in use anymore.

All subsystem/integration related development should go against that repo
or

jboss-as upstream directly once we have it merged to upstream.

I will prepare PR for merging to upstream master tomorrow so we can get
some

proper reviewing done before it is merged.

p.s.

to build it you need to take also
https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/pull/62

at least until it is merged to undertow.

--

tomaz