[undertow-dev] Undertow as embeddable web container

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 20:27:50 EDT 2013

Here is the jetty equivalent
https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink/blob/master/oauth/src/test/java/org/picketlink/test/oauth/server/endpoint/EmbeddedWebServerBase.java

I need things like WebContext that can take in a folder of resources
(WEB-INF, META-INF), servletrunner, filterrunner etc.

I dont need to deploy war files as archives but should be able to use
some builder api.

Then I can have a base test such as
https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink/blob/master/oauth/src/test/java/org/picketlink/test/oauth/server/endpoint/EndpointTestBase.java

A concrete test case would be like:
https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink/blob/master/oauth/src/test/java/org/picketlink/test/oauth/server/endpoint/AuthorizationEndpointTestCase.java

The concrete test uses web urls touching the embedded web container
socket connections.

I hope this can be covered.