[undertow-dev] Undertow as embeddable web container

Tomaz Cerar tomaz.cerar at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 21:12:17 EDT 2013

All of examples you provided are doable with current api.

Probably api should be cleaned up a bit and properly packed but looking at
what you need everything is there.

Few examples:
https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/blob/master/servlet/src/test/java/
io/undertow/servlet/test/SimpleServletTestCase.java
https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/blob/master/servlet/src/test/java/
io/undertow/servlet/test/security/ssl/ConfidentialityConstraintUrlMappingT
estCase.java
https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/blob/master/servlet/src/test/java/
io/undertow/servlet/test/security/login/ServletLoginTestCase.java

--
tomaz

https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink/blob/master/oauth/src/test/java/o
rg/p