[undertow-dev] Overriding Authentication Mechanism for the deployment

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon May 13 21:34:20 EDT 2013

Another thing to consider is that if we use a factory based approach we
could also give the factory the ability to register additional handlers
as part of the bootstrap process. This could be useful for things like
your OAuth integration, where you need to register handlers for specific
URL's.

Stuart