[undertow-dev] Overriding Authentication Mechanism for the deployment

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu May 30 13:38:38 EDT 2013

I see this thread has a few replies but don't forget the thread I
already started with a proposed approach for overriding the
authentication mechanisms by providing additional configuration in the
undertow subsystem.

That also covered the scenario of allowing a single war to be deployed
in multiple environments with different security mechanisms being used
in the different environment.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.