[undertow-dev] Customized Session Management?

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Tue Oct 15 08:15:06 EDT 2013

Actually I was wrong, we do already have this. You will need to write a ServletExtension and then use thio.undertow.servlet.api.DeploymentInfo#setServletSessionConfig method.

For an example of using a ServletExtension see http://undertow.io/documentation/servlet/using-non-blocking-handlers-with-servlet.html.

Stuart