[undertow-dev] Running the Autobahn Testsuite as part of the build

Norman Maurer nmaurer at redhat.com
Mon Oct 28 16:25:03 EDT 2013

Hi there,

many of you may know the Autobahn Testsuite[1] which tests WebSocket Servers to be RFC compliant. Until today the testing was a manual process .

During the last weeks I did some work to transform this into a maven plugin which use jython to actual run the Testsuite (as it is written in python). This way you can integrate it in the maven build and make sure no regressions are
introduced during code changes etc.

Hopefully this is also useful for Undertow, as I ran the testsuite by hand while working on the WebSockets implementation in the past :-)

For more infos how to use it see the website [2].

[1] http://autobahn.ws/testsuite/
[2] http://normanmaurer.github.io/autobahntestsuite-maven-plugin/

---
Norman Maurer