[undertow-dev] Running the Autobahn Testsuite as part of the build

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:57:20 EDT 2013

StackTrace was missing from previous mail :|

it is failing with:

Caused by: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "__pyclasspath__/autobahntestsuite/__init__.py", line 23, in <module>
  File "__pyclasspath__/autobahntestsuite/wstest.py", line 24, in <module>
  File "__pyclasspath__/twisted/__init__.py", line 56, in <module>
  File "__pyclasspath__/twisted/python/compat.py", line 320, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name BytesIO