[undertow-dev] Principal mapping after authentication

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Sep 3 10:58:25 EDT 2013

Hi All,
   one of the challenges we had with JBossWeb was principal mapping
after authentication.  It was hard as hell to do that. I wished for a
mechanism where the authentication call would have a post authentication
callback to see if the original principal has been mapped to something
else.  This is a use case seen in integration with third party security
systems including commercial vendors.

I have not dug into Undertow security codebase to see if this is
possible yet but I wanted to put this to the dev list so that we can
discuss it.

Regards,
Anil