[undertow-dev] Retrieving request entity

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Sun Aug 17 19:34:24 EDT 2014

You can use the getRequestChannel() method to get the request channel.
Basically call read() on the channel till it returns either 0 or -1, if
it returns -1 you are done, if it returns 0 register a read listener and
call resumeReads().

I have always been meaning to add a nicer non-blocking API for this, but
I have never been exactly sure what would be required here. Thinking
about it we probably just need some way to buffer a complete/partial
message and then invoke a callback with the data.

Stuart