[undertow-dev] Retrieving request entity

Miere Teixeira miere.teixeira at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:22:29 EDT 2014

> This method doesn’t support non-blocking channels, so can’t be used in a
> non-blocking handler. You can, however, just use getInputStream after
> putting the exchange in blocking mode.

Jason, thanks for your clarification. I was focused on Vladmir's email
subject and I've totally forget to consider non-blocking approach.

It leads me to a question, what's the real impact on my previously
approach? I did apply a similar approach on a customer application, should
I expect serious performance issue, or maybe a possible starvation on
request peaks?