[undertow-dev] HTTP/2 REST API

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 21:10:22 EST 2014

There is an example of exactly what you are after here:

https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/io/undertow/examples/http2/Http2Server.java

It has a HTTP2/SPDY server listening on https://localhost:8443.

It also defines a reverse proxy that connects to this that is listening
on https://localhost:8444.

The reverse proxy is SPDY/HTTP2 aware, so server push will still work
through the reverse proxy (as of yesterday).

Stuart