[undertow-dev] AuthMechanism called always?

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon Dec 22 16:56:29 EST 2014

We always authenticate if the credentials are supplied, there is a way to change this in undertow core by changing the AuthenticationMode from PRO_ACTIVE to CONSTRAINT_DRIVEN, however I just realised we have not actually added this option to Servlet deployments. I have added this option to Undertow upstream so 1.2.0 will support it.

Stuart