[undertow-dev] accessing msc services

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 10:02:27 EST 2014

On 2/11/2014 9:59 AM, Tomaž Cerar wrote:
> so you probably mean, when some mgmt attribute / resource changes in
> your subsystem how to pass that over to the handler.
>
> Best way would be to have some msc service that holds the current data,
> and you manipulate that service by :add/write-attribute handlers.
> and your handlers have reference to that service, directly or indirectly
> is different story.

Yes, that was my original question.  How can an Undertow Handler or
AuthMech get a reference to the MSC service? Which you guys answered.

I'm now trying to figure out the best way to do this on AS7/EAP6 with
JBossWeb as its not as flexible (as awesome) as Undertow. :)

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat