[undertow-dev] accessing msc services

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:27:13 EST 2014

I don't know that code too well to really know, but what you have in mind
is valves defined by mgmt as in
subsystem=web/valve=myvalve:add(class-name=...)
I think it should be possible to add valve instance via web's msc service,
as i know gatein guys register valves directly.

How exactly and where i am not sure.