[undertow-dev] Security constraints and population of ServletSecurityInfo

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 20:13:17 EST 2014

I have filed this:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-2938

Basically this is a bug, we should not be using that attribute here as it only corresponds to constraints applied directly to the servlet, and not other path based constrains. The actual current constraint set is aggregated in the ServletRequestContext.

Fix is here: https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/5916

Stuart