[undertow-dev] getting secure port

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 09:44:35 EDT 2014

Ugh,

Just figured out that getConfidentialPort is to map an unsecure request
to a secured one.  And I'm making this call within a secure request.
Thus there is no port mapping between 8443 and 8443 and thus...failure...

My mistake.  APologies for wasting your time.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat