[undertow-dev] Adding setResponseCookies method to HttpServerExchange?

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Thu Jun 5 13:08:36 EDT 2014

It is not obvious, but you can add a wrapper to
io.undertow.server.HttpServerExchange#addResponseWrapper, which will
then be called just before the response is written.

Even though this primary purpose of this hook is to wrap the response
channel, you can also use it to do actions that need to occur just
before the response is written, such as modifying cookies.

Stuart