[undertow-dev] javadoc style

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Tue Jun 10 08:53:15 EDT 2014

To be honest I have not really thought about it, I don't really have a
strong preference either way, although it would be better if everything
was consistent.

The reason why your PR has not been merged yet was because I have been
really busy these last few days, nothing to do with the javadoc style :-)

Stuart