[undertow-dev] Servlet request and form parameters

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon Mar 10 20:55:01 EDT 2014

Its how the servlet spec says it should work. Basically if you read the
request using the ServletInputStream or the Reader, then the servlet
container can't parse data that has already been read. The servlet spec
makes it quite clear that you can either read the data yourself, or have
the container parse it for you, but not both.

Why are you handling multipart yourself anyway, and not just using
HttpServletRequest.getParts()?

Stuart