[undertow-dev] Adding JSP support

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Tue May 6 22:13:56 EDT 2014

You need to make sure you have included the jastow artifact:

             <dependency>
                 <groupId>io.undertow.jastow</groupId>
                 <artifactId>jastow</artifactId>
                 <version>1.0.0.Final</version>
             </dependency>

Then you can call io.undertow.jsp.JspServletBuilder#createServlet() to
create a ServletInfo that represents the JSP servlet, and then use that
to create any mappings you require (generally *.jsp).

Make sure that you have set a ResourceManager on the deployment info
(usually FileResourceManager or ClassPathResourceManager), as this is
what is used to resolve the JSP pages.

I have created a JIRA issue to improve the docs for this:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/UNDERTOW-234

Hopefully will get to it this week.

Stuart