[undertow-dev] Undertow + CXF + Spring single JAR

Aleksandar Vidakovic cheetah at monkeysintown.com
Wed May 7 04:08:04 EDT 2014

Hi Stuart,

... someone from the CXF user list finally put me on the right track to
solve this...

(there are multiple of those in different JARs) when merging all the
dependencies with Maven Shade. I just had to treat these like
META-INF/spring.handlers... now they get merged into one file (instead
of being overwritten).

I posted the details of the configuration here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cxf-users/201405.mbox/browser

I didn't have to change anything with Undertow... it runs like a charm.

Thanks again,

Aleks