[undertow-dev] Web Sockets Question

Jason T. Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Mon May 12 17:58:21 EDT 2014

Moving to undertow.

I'm not sure I follow your description of the problem. However you may be experiencing a discarded SYN, which could be caused by a firewall like iptables, and the end result is a very long timeout on the client.

You can determine this by doing a netstat on the client, and seeing if the connection is in SYN_SENT