[undertow-dev] AbstractFixedLengthStreamSinkConduit

Jeff Williams jeffw at wherethebitsroam.com
Mon Nov 3 07:48:10 EST 2014

Hi,

I have written a StreamSinkConduit which buffers content in a pooled
buffer. I am having an issue with AbstractFixedLengthStreamSinkConduit
throwing a FixedLengthUnderflowException exception.

If I have content left in my buffer which I have not yet been able to write
to the next conduit when terminateWrites is called, the exception is
thrown. Even though this content would have been written in the subsequent
call to flush. Shouldn't the bytes remaining be checked after a successful
flush rather than in terminateWrites? Or am I missing something?

For the time being I am flushing my local buffer in terminateWrites, but
this seems wrong!

Jeff