[undertow-dev] Async proxy to Async API

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 15:24:49 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Use org.wildfly.extension.undertow.handlers.ReverseProxyHandler

The example io.undertow.examples.reverseproxy.ReverseProxyServer shows you how to use it. Basically it works in the IO thread, so there is no dispatch to an executor required, and both the incoming requests and async client connection both use the same thread for maximum efficiency.