[undertow-dev] Does ClassPathResourceManager work to serve a html file which is inside a packaged jar

Venkatesha T R vworld4u at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 00:30:03 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am seeing this behavior in undertow - I have written a simple web
application using undertow which processes 3 requests and provides a single
(may be two in future) page (s) to see. These pages are just html pages and
3 requests are GET/POST requests. I am using ClassPathResourceManager class
to serve the index.html file which is present inside classpath in one of my
package (I am using a maven project). It works fine when I run this
application in the Eclipse environment (where there is no jar used for
running). But when I package this application as a jar file and run it in
standalone mode, ClassPathResourceManager fails to pick the resource and
serve it.

ClassPathResourceManager reports Resource instance, but I see a blank page
(404) error when I see it in browser. If somebody has any clue about what
is going on, or knows about this possible bug, please let me know. It will
help me a lot.

Thanks in advance..

--

*Thanks and Regards*