[undertow-dev] Does ClassPathResourceManager work to serve a html file which is inside a packaged jar

Venkatesha T R vworld4u at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:19:17 EDT 2014

Hi Stuart,

I am able to get it working finally! I was trying to write a sample
application as Suart suggested and I tried using the latest undertow-core
version (1.1.0.Beta7) and it worked magically! :) It was a bug in earlier
version (1.0.1.Final) it seems! I confirmed the bug by reverting to older
version (1.0.1.Final) and got the same issue (it was not serving the
index.html).

I really wish to thank all who guided me in this - special thanks to
Stuart, Tomaz and Bill!

Note: Anybody who wish to use a sample application to test the file serve
from classpath can use https://github.com/vworld4u/undertow-fileserve-sample

*Thanks and Regards,*
Venkatesha T R

*Thanks and Regards*