[undertow-dev] NoSuchMethod in 9ea-b30 getRawHostnameSE

Bernd Eckenfels ecki at zusammenkunft.net
Wed Sep 17 11:04:34 EDT 2014

Hello,

thanks Stuart, I should have known to look for this.

I mentioned before, that this is a quite important thing for JSSE to
support (or actually the SSL API). But I did not expect that the JEtty
workaround is already used.

Hopefully Simone can influence the JDK to make stuff like this less
painfull and keep Java as recent as protocol support as one would
expect.

(And sorry for the "false" alert, rory :)

Gruss
Bernd