[undertow-dev] Undertow versioning

Miere Teixeira miere.teixeira at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 08:04:43 EDT 2014

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for sharing the next steps on undertow with us, and for preserve
undertow stable.
Is there any doc where I could keep up with roadmap next steps. Once I used
Undertow
in a customer and it make my job easier, I would like to contribute back
with it in some way.

These features will be removed from the 1.1 branch, and 1.1 final should
> be released soon, while development on these features will continue in
> the 1.2 branch.

Have you ever considered to use git flow
<http://jeffkreeftmeijer.com/2010/why-arent-you-using-git-flow/> as
development process?
It may lead you to a simpler way to keep unfinished features away from
your releases.

Regards,
Miere