[undertow-dev] Could not handle the same URL to GET and POST with RoutingHandler

Bill O'Neil bill at dartalley.com
Fri Sep 26 10:19:03 EDT 2014

Hi Miere,

I think this is related to the issue you reported back in June that we
talked about.  At the following line trailing /'s are being stripped from
PathTemplates.  This causes it to compare /sameurl to /sameurl/ which does
not match.

https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/blob/master/core/src/main/java/io/undertow/util/PathTemplateMatcher.java#L207

Here is the ticket showing when the behavior changed and that it should be
fixed.  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/UNDERTOW-267

If you remove the trailing slash from the first two urls it will work,
however that is not really a fix.