[undertow-dev] Mod JK with Wildfly 8

Cremazo Basti basti.cremazo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:48:39 EDT 2015

well, i figured ou that these threads were created by my load balance. To
monitor the apache server he sends every few seconds an http request which
is forwarded to wildfly. these requests are handled through  default-task
threads. The high number of these threads is due to undefinded
"task-max-thread" attribue of the io subsystem, and this attribute defauls
the some thing like 16*number of cpu.