[undertow-dev] transfer-encoding vs content-length with small response

Edgar Espina espina.edgar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:36:20 EST 2015

Hi,

 I know that Undertow figure it out a content-length or transfer-encoding
header when none of them was set. That's good and it works as expected.

 It seems to be a problem when you explicitly set the "Transfer-Encoding"
header bc Undertow, still add the Content-Length (on small responses?) but
it doesn't remove the Transfer-Encoding header.

 On such cases, the response contains both headers, which I think it's
wrong, no?

--
edgar