[undertow-dev] Using undertow to create a net server

Sri sirsri at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 20:57:05 EST 2015

Not sure if you have seen vertx...but you create a http server or a simple net server for vanilla somet based communication. However, I don't like vertx because it tries to solve too many things for too many people. I am looking for a simple event driven web server which I can also use for accepting data through a simple server socket. Hope this explains my use case.