[undertow-dev] [SPDY/HTTP2] How to use server push

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon Jan 12 17:00:24 EST 2015

This is implemented in Undertow 1.2:

https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/blob/master/core/src/main/java/io/undertow/server/ServerConnection.java#L230

The reverse proxy also supports this, so pushed responses from the back end will be pushed onwards to the client.

We also have a handler that attempts to learn what resources are needed for each request and push automatically:

https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/blob/master/core/src/main/java/io/undertow/server/handlers/LearningPushHandler.java

Stuart