[undertow-dev] Help, please: Observing low Undertow throughput under heavy loads

Bernd Eckenfels ecki at zusammenkunft.net
Sat Jan 17 02:58:32 EST 2015

Hello,

cant help with specific Undertow experience in this issue, but in an
other NIO service we had seen similar lockups beeing resolved by
reverting to the Poll based selector provider.

-Djava.nio.channels.spi.SelectorProvider=sun.nio.ch.PollSelectorProvider

(I guess for XNIO it would be -Dxnio.nio.selector.provider)

Maybe you can give it a try, even if it isnt the most desireable
solution .

BTW: what OS and JVM you are using?

Gruss
Bernd