[undertow-dev] occasional 502 from Apache HTTP Proxy

Edgar Espina espina.edgar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 19:13:21 EST 2015

found this in apache:

(104) Connection reset by peer: proxy: error reading status line from
remote server

but nothing in undertow.

got 502 on HTTP GET. Sometimes while calling the home page / or when page
loads OK, got 502 on page resources (js, css, images).

I call startBlocking and use the outputstream to write the response, when
everything has been written I call the "outputstream.close" method. Do I
need to call exchange.endExchange too?

Thanks

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 8:52 PM, Stuart Douglas <sdouglas at redhat.com> wrote:

> Is there any info in the log? Or is there any specific type of request
> that causes this?
>
> Stuart

edgar