[undertow-dev] Access JBoss MSC service from ServletExtension

Harris, Carl ceharris at vt.edu
Fri Jan 23 07:25:36 EST 2015

I made a ServletExtension that adds an AuthenticationMethod to an Undertow servlet deployment.  I have a basic mock up of the authentication method working.

In order to move beyond the mock up, my authentication mechanism needs to use a service that my Wildfly extension puts into the (JBoss MSC) service registry.  I’m not seeing how to put the pieces together to get a reference to the service registry so I can locate my service.

Does someone have an example that I could reference or tips on how I might go about this?

Thanks,

Carl

—
Carl Harris